7 Meats sancocho
- ½ lb. fresh pork chops
- ½ lb. fresh brisket
- ½ lb. fresh California beef
- ½ lb. fresh sausage
- ½ lb. fresh pork rib
- ½ lb. ham bones
- ½ lb. fresh chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 – 3 sour oranges
- 1 cup Constanza liquid seasoning
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. Constanza Creole Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 plantains, cut into pieces
- 1 lb. from auyama (pumpkin)
- 1 lb. cassava, cut into pieces
- ½ lb. yautía, in pieces
- ½ lb. yam
- 3 ears of corn, cut into pieces
Cut all the meat and chicken into pieces and take to a tray along with the sour orange. Add the Constanza Liquid Seasoning and mix well.
Brown the meats separately along with the oil in a saucepan over high heat. Then gather them in the cauldron and cover with water. Allow them to cook over medium heat, and remove any impurities that appear on the surface.
Add the food and cook over medium low heat. Rectify the flavor with Constanza Creole Seasoning, and serve hot with white rice and avocado.